Adrienne M. Hines
Adrienne M. Hines is an Ohio attorney who focuses her practice in the areas of Federal bankruptcy laws, Ohio Workers Compensation and Social Security Disability.
In 1993, Ms. Hines graduated from the Ohio University, where she received a Bachelor of Arts Degree with a dual major in Sociology and Psychology. She went on to receive her Juris Doctorate Degree from the University of Toledo College of Law in 1996.
Upon obtaining her law degree, Ms. Hines joined the firm of Calhoun, Kademenos & Childress in 1996 and was promoted to Partner in 2006 where she oversees the Sandusky and Port Clinton offices. Ms. Hines is licensed to practice law in Ohio and in the Federal Court and she has the unique distinction of being certified by the Ohio Supreme Court as a Workers' Compensation Specialist.
Ms. Hines is currently a member of the Toledo Bar Association (Workers' Compensation and Bankruptcy Committees), Erie County Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association (Workers' Compensation section), and she is Secretary and Treasurer of the Ottawa County Bar Association. She is active in the local community and she frequently speaks to lawyers and laypeople relative to her practice areas. Adrienne currently resides in Port Clinton, Ohio with her husband, Scott, and 9 year old twins, Avery and Zoe.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
Certified Legal Specialties
- Workers' Compensation, Ohio Supreme Court, 2005
- Ohio, 1996
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2004
- U.S. Federal Courts
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- J.D. (Cum Laude) - 1996
- Honors: Moot Court Tax Team 1995, 1996
- Honors: Vice President, Psi Chi 1994 - 1995
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- B.A. (Cum Laude) - 1993
- Major: Psychology and Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 1996 - Present
- Erie County Bar Association, Member, 2001 - Present
- Ottawa County Bar Association, Member, Current Secretary/Treasurer, 2004 - Present
- Toledo Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- City of Toledo Prosecutor's Office, Intern, 1995 - 1996
- Hon. Judge Speer, Intern, 1994 - 1995
- Fuller and Henry, Law Clerk, 1994
- Phi Gamma Mu
- Psi Chi
- Delta Theta Pi