People that need to have a will probated in Ohio should consider hiring a Probate Attorney. The benefits of using a Probate specialist include assisting the Executor or Administrator with the following tasks:
- Filing all required Ohio probate documents with the court and attendance at any hearings scheduled by the Court.
- Appraise all Probate assets and care for all property of the deceased;
- Receiving payments due the estate, including interest, dividends and other income;
- Collecting debts, claims and notes due the decedent;
- Determining the names, ages, addresses and degree of relationship of all next of kin;
- Determining the names, ages and addresses of all beneficiaries, if there is a will;
- Investigating the validity of all claims against the estate and paying all outstanding obligations including federal, state and local estate and income taxes;
- Planning for federal and state taxes and preparing and filing estate tax returns when required;
- Caring out the instructions of the probate court pertaining to the estate and distributing the assets of the estate to the heirs.
Tackling the Administration of the Estate should not be burdensome or costly. We are dedicated to each estate with compassion and a caring spirit that enables us to move forward to administer your loved one's estate and/or trusts. We are a true advocate for all clients that we have a working relationship with, working on your behalf, with integrity, energy and dedication to maximize the settlement of affairs in the most efficient manner. At Calhoun, Kademenos & Childress, Co., L.P.A., our attorneys and Probate paralegal have extensive experience in the administration of estates and trusts of all sizes in the Probate Courts of Ashland, Knox, Richland, Crawford, Morrow, Huron & Erie Counties.
We want to hear how we can help meet your legal needs. Call 419/524-6011 to schedule a complimentary consultation.